- We are against BBI Report by educating Kenyans through civic education to embrace the constitution of Kenya 2010.
- We are against capital punishments that were used during colonization.
- We have been fighting illegal poaching of Rhino and Elephants.
- We having been contributing towards the ban of plastic bags in the country.
- We are against deforestation such as cutting down trees illegally due to Climate change & global warming.
- We have/ still fighting for free secondary education.
- We tried to pursue justice by requesting ICC Court in Hague Netherlands to review 2007/2008 post-election violence cases again and to bring perpetrators to face justice and charged for crime against humanity and to fighting for the victims of 2007/2008 (IDPS) internal displace person to be compensated.